あおい の コーヒー


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

My 2013 Resolution
Haha, nearly the end of the month of January but I figure it's never too late to say your resolutions. Not to brag or anything, I just need something to remind me of what I want to achieve this year. So, I keep a post in my blog and a tiny piece of paper in my pencil case about my new year resolutions to remind me. :)

1. Be a better person, student and daughter than last year.
2. Be more active in school activities.
3. Be more productive and hard-working.
4. Get all A's in every subject.
5. Spend my money wisely.
6. Read more books.
7. Spend more time studying.
8. Pass Permata Pintar tests to go to the summer camp this year.
9. Enroll in Sekolah Permata Pintar.
10. Learn to cook. (LOL)
11. Find more awesome PSP games like Persona3.
12. Buy more novels and manga.



0 comment[s] | back to top